Friday, April 10, 2015

I is for Incarnation



There we are on the rainbow bridge having a conversation about who we will be in each other's incarnated life.

Waldorf Education begins with the premise that we are all incarnated spirit. It believes in the destiny of everyone, a destiny that we have chosen before we entered this particular life.

The parents we chose. The physical body we chose. The time and place we chose.

Those students chose to be in my class.

I chose to be their teacher, for eight, or four or two years.

It was a good choice.

I am glad we had that chat on the rainbow bridge.


4 comments:

  1. That's my fave square so far. When Fraser was only 4 he once said this to me: Mum, you know when you're a baby waiting to be born ? Well, I had to go round and round before I found you. I didn't like it. When you're grown up, do you get used to that feeling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow. that is an amazing story. Thank you for sharing.

      Delete
  2. That is a a really wonderful concept, incarnation :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is. this idea of the rainbow bridge has helped me through many tough times reminding me that I chose this life for the lessons it is meant to teach me.

      Delete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.