Wednesday, July 22, 2015

WIP Wednesday

I have regained my knitting mojo so I have two shawls on the needles, a pair of socks and of course the ubiquitous blanket.







No picture of the socks because it is a surprise for someone who reads this blog religiously - no peeking.

I even have some fibre on my wheel that I am quite proud of.



As I believe that we are all works in progress I consider myself too in today's post.

I have been going to sunset yoga (a free class) every Tuesday night for the past three weeks).

I have been getting at least two miles a week in at the pool.

I have been sitting in the sun and reading books on karma, illness, and healing.

I have been breathing.

I have been reaching out - albeit slowly and in baby steps.

So that is my work in progress Wednesday.

How about you?

10 comments:

  1. I think it sounds like you are doing really well. Baby steps are good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. better than no steps, or backwards steps, that is for sure.

      Delete
  2. Found your blog from lily pup's site. I agree with Wendy that it sounds like you are doing really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. And now I have found your google + page - some wonderful posts there for sure.

      Delete
  3. Positive steps are wonderful no matter how big. And some of those steps aren't tiny at all! Congrats on all of the new projects. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Positive steps are wonderful no matter how big. And some of those steps aren't tiny at all! Congrats on all of the new projects. Glad to hear you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blanket's getting big! I've been so tempted to get back to mine, but the little baby blanket I'm knitting is doing enough to make me wish we had a working air conditioner, so I think I'll try to hold off a while longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is hot to work on it now - 489 squares in!!!

      Delete
  6. You are getting there :) Those knitting projects look great :-)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.