Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday. Check.

Sometimes I wonder when the other shoe is going to drop. Things are just going so well in my classroom, and it has been three weeks. It is just so much fun to teach right now, and prep seems relaxed and easy. Everything is just flowing.

So, when will the 'fall' happen.

Don't know, and don't really care. I am basking in the goodness of it all right now.

Basking. Like a mud shark. Or a marmot. Yeah, a marmot. Warm and content on a rock in the sun.

Take all the pictures you want. Remember this moment. This moment will not come by again.

1 comment:

  1. Granted, the only thing that is certain is change, but that doesn't mean that the happy and joy of your class can't last. Obviously, not forever since June will come eventually, but it can last until then. I vote for it lasting until June.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.