Saturday, March 24, 2018

Yopping 39 - What? A FO?

A FO! My wingspan is done and I love it!

Another kit purchased - a new obsession thanks to my son.

A week to finish my March spinning. I better get on that today.

 We spent first part of week at Gilbert Ray canpground in the Saguaro National Forest and then headed North to Grand Canyon.  We have been here since Thursday and will head for Death Valley on Tuesday.

Today is laundry and then visiting Williams on Route 66!

The museum was awesome and I included a few shots for y'all.

And my favourite tree at the rim of the Grand Canyon.

Until next week!

9 comments:

  1. Wingspan looks splendid. What fantastic shots of your amazing trip - I love the tree too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a Golden Eagle?! Great photos! Interested to see how the basket weaving works out. Wingspan looks great and the weather looks glorious! Keep on trucking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely wingspan shawl. Very pretty colors.

    You got some great shots at the museum.

    The base of the tree looks like a birds claw. That is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Wingspan is beautiful, Mary-Anne! Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. I'd love to get away and go on a road trip, but for now I'll content myself looking at pictures of yours. It sounds like a lovely trip through perfect places to visit this time of year. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Wingspan is like a grown up version of the Hitch Hiker! LOL! Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures. How did you get the closeup of the cougar/mtn lion and the wolf? Awesome for sure. Enjoy your trip!
    Oh, I love the basket kit too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures....I adore cougars/panthers/etc....

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful work :) i like your good idea ,Thanks for the inspiration!

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You are so lucky. I've always wanted to see the Grand Canyon. No.1 on the list of things to see if I ever lay foot on the US of A. Spectacular! It must be awesome in real life. Also...

    YAY! For your completed Wingspan. Lovely colour and such a practical travel project - instantly useful on completion. I hope you are having a wonderful time. xx

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading the comments. It makes me feel like I am not just posting into the void.